NICA day 1







Last night there was a pre-registration/reception for the attendees of this year NICA convention @ the Boca Raton resort. I actually got some time to meet and greet with some of the people I have been reading about in different Ice related literature.
I only got two sit down interviews... but, they were great sources of information. The 1st one was with Mike Clinebell of Clinebell Equipment Company, the leading manufacturer of eqipment and supplies for the ice sculptor. My second interview was with Chad Hartson of Ice Creations & the First Vice-President of NICA.
I'm about to pack up my equipment & head back to the resort to continue the project. Im really looking forward to talking with Julian Bayley of Ice Culture, Kevin Roscoe of Fear No Ice, the rest of the NICA family & the many carvers/sculpors attending the event.
Thanks again to Brenda for helping me figure out ways to use all my broken equipment in different ways & of course for your still photography expertise.